Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Jane Seymour has a delicious role as the micromanaging

The young actress, who grew up in the United States, returned to the Philippines where she fell in love with acting and eventually joined ABS-CBN as a member of Star Magic Circle 2013. The brand aligns perfectly with her personal sense of style.I'm just going to look at the new formal office dresses for women. 

“Kashieca is a big part of my life now because it is my first ever endorsement. This is pretty much a huge achievement for me and I’m glad to be able to represent a brand that I actually wear even before endorsing it,” she explained.searching for the perfect discount 2013 Wholesale Cheap Bride Dresses. “I chose to represent Kashieca because it offers good quality products that are suitable for my age — plus, the brand has so many pieces that I fancy wearing,” she added. 

For its latest collection Kashieca pushed the cute factor to overdrive with classic separates that easily mix and match. Liza was ecstatic when she talked about the collection. She loved all the pieces especially the dresses and sheer tops with Peter Pan collars. “I’m a type of girl who loves to wear dresses because they makes me feel more feminine and classy. I also love sheer tops because they bring out my youth — they’re really popular now and I think it’s really fun to pair them up with cute high-waisted shorts, denim jeans or even a skater skirt!” she said. 

The pictorial for the brand’s fresh new campaign was led by fashion photographer BJ Pascual and stylist Ton Lao. The overall concept was executed on a set reminiscent of drawings from a storybook. 

"Certainly the chest region grew over the shooting," Russell says, her laughter booming through the phone. "Certain angles, I'd look and say, 'Oh. I have boobs now.' Luckily, the dresses have that empire waist, which is just along the bust line.You Can Buy Various High Quality High Neck high neck wedding dresses gowns. Even if you're not pregnant, you sort of look pregnant in those dresses." 

"Austenland" stars Russell as Jane Hayes, a mopey single woman in her 30s who can't find a man — or when she does find one, she drives him away with her obsession with Austen. 

She decides to spend her life savings on a Jane Austen experience, traveling to an English manor that has been decked out in 18th-century accoutrements and stocked with actors who dress and speak as Austen characters. Jane Seymour has a delicious role as the micromanaging woman who runs the whole show, and Jennifer Coolidge adds camp as a fellow Austen fanatic. 

The film is the first directing effort by Jerusha Hess, the Salt Lake City writer and filmmaker who, with her husband, Jared Hess, has created a string of oddball comedies, including "Napoleon Dynamite" and "Nacho Libre." 

"I did it because of her," Russell said. "Jerusha is young and smart and definitely has her own voice, which I appreciate. She has a real sense of style, and she is great to work with. I'm really curious to see what she does next." 

Reached by phone, Hess said she never flinched when she found out Russell was pregnant. 

"Early on, I, like a lot of writers, put their dream cast on a board, and I had Keri stationed there, and I had given her a rough draft about a year before and she said yes," Hess said. "When we were finally ready to cast, we called her up and she said she was pregnant. She said, 'Can we work around this?' 

"To her credit, she's like a tiny human pregnant fembot, so we shot really important scenes from the beginning. She was really confident that she could do it, so I bought into her confidence." 
Read the full story at www.dressestmall.com/index.php/special-occasion-dresses/living-room.html for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment